Beautifully Remodeled 5 bed, 3 bath home. Nothing to do but move in! This spacious home welcomes you into an open concept living area with tons of natural light, vaulted ceilings and slider to huge deck. The Brand New Kitchen has Custom White Cabinets, Slab Santa Cecilia Granite, Custom Tile Back Splash, New Stainless Steel Appliances, New Faucet and All New Fixtures. The large family room has a fireplace and slider to patio which gives you a great flow for entertaining. 3 beds and 2 bath upstairs with 2 beds 1 bath in lower level. The Master bath has an exquisite en suite Just waiting for you to enjoy the tub and custom tile. New Paint throughout All new carpet. New flooring throughout. All new ceiling fans and light fixtures. Brand new exterior paint. Large, fully fenced Yard with a Perfect Deck to Relax and Enjoy those Summer Nights. Park and Trails less than 5 mins away. 2 car garage with epoxy floor coating. You don’t want to miss out on this Home!
- Understanding Writeoffs: A Guide For Real Estate Investors In Fort Collins
- How Landlords in Fort Collins Can Appeal to Tenants During COVID-19
- Tech Tools To Help Fort Collins Real Estate Investors During The Coronavirus
- What Real Estate Investors in Fort Collins Should Expect During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Tips for Selling Your Fort Collins House During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Coronavirus Precautions When Buying or Selling a House in Fort Collins
- Can You Still Sell Your House During The Coronavirus Pandemic in Fort Collins?