You see the stories on TV infomercials — make millions in flipping houses! The very thought is both enticing and exciting — but is it even possible? The short answer is YES, but as you might expect, it isn’t nearly as easy as infomercials make it seem.Have you always wanted to get started flipping houses? […]
Tag Archives | advantages-of-hard-money-lenders
When buying an investment property, you might want to consider seeking out a private money lender to help reach your investment goals. Investing in real estate can be a bit different than applying for a mortgage on a home you wish to live in. In this article, we will discuss how to find a private money lender […]
If you’ve ever bought a distressed property or really any property for that matter, you probably already know the obvious signs of costly repairs. Sloping floors, water damage in ceilings and old electrical panels, siding repair, window replacement, new roofs, new electrical, new pumping, failing foundations, funky floor plans and everything in between are […]
Are you an investor in the Fort Collins area? Then this is for you: here are 4 reasons why you should consider using a hard money lender. Real estate investors know that investing can tie up your capital. For most investors in Fort Collins, that can create challenges when your capital is all tied up: […]
Hard money loans, sometimes referred to as bridge loans, are short-term lending instruments that real estate investors can use to finance an investment project. This type of loan is often a tool for house flippers or real estate developers whose goal is to renovate or develop a property, then sell it for a profit. Hard […]
- Worst Projects For Adding ROI To Your Fort Collins Property
- 5 Ways To Use Your Tax Return To Add Value To Your Fort Collins Investment Property
- Cost-Effective Landscaping Tips For House Flippers In Fort Collins
- Foreclosure notice of default in – what is it?
- We Buy Houses in Fort Collins Companies – Are They Credible?
- Understanding the Foreclosure Process in
- Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Fort Collins?