If you’re thinking about selling your promissory note – that is, converting your promissory note into cash in Fort Collins, you need to be aware of some of the steps involved. Otherwise, the process can easily become confusing and overwhelming. The tasks and tips laid out here apply to real estate notes, land notes, mobile […]
Archive | note-buying RSS feed for this section
Usually, private mortgage holders sell their note in order to deal with urgent financial needs that require a large sum of money. The reasons include paying off debt, taking care of medical bills, paying college tuition, paying legal fees, and so on. There are, in fact, no restrictions on how you can spend the money […]
A mortgage note is simply a mortgage in which the person receiving the monthly mortgage payments is a private individual rather than a traditional lending institution like a bank, credit union, or mortgage company. The mortgage note, then, is basically a lien against the property that is, in turn, the collateral for the note. Sometimes, […]
Selling a mortgage note and choosing the right note buyer is a big decision, with financial implications that may impact your life for many years to come. Working with a trustworthy note buyer is imperative when it’s time to sell a note in Fort Collins. With the burgeoning number of companies that buy mortgage notes […]
- Worst Projects For Adding ROI To Your Fort Collins Property
- 5 Ways To Use Your Tax Return To Add Value To Your Fort Collins Investment Property
- Cost-Effective Landscaping Tips For House Flippers In Fort Collins
- Foreclosure notice of default in – what is it?
- We Buy Houses in Fort Collins Companies – Are They Credible?
- Understanding the Foreclosure Process in
- Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Fort Collins?