Thinking of buying below-market houses in Fort Collins, one area to choose might be from inheritance lists and probate lists. But before you rush out and start marketing to those lists, make sure you know the 3 differences between inheritance lists and probate lists in CO… When someone passes away, their estate passes to their […]
Archive | probate RSS feed for this section
When you know the secrets to profiting from probate properties, you have the ability to make a lot of money. Probate properties can be can found all across CO and NoCo House Buyers Inc can help you successfully navigate this world of investing. 1. Understand How The Process Works Buying a property through a probate court or […]
If you’re an active real estate, at some point you’ll likely come across a probate sale. Properties sold in probate court can be a good deal, as they’re often priced lower than other homes. Investing in probate properties is a method used by savvy investors as well as average buyers who are looking for a […]
Probate properties are owned by the estate of a deceased homeowner and are often sold below market value to property investors and potential homebuyers. Have you considered buying a probate property in CO? Probate properties might seem like a lucrative investment, however, there are some cons of buying probate property you need to be aware […]
- Worst Projects For Adding ROI To Your Fort Collins Property
- 5 Ways To Use Your Tax Return To Add Value To Your Fort Collins Investment Property
- Cost-Effective Landscaping Tips For House Flippers In Fort Collins
- Foreclosure notice of default in CO– what is it?
- We Buy Houses in Fort Collins Companies – Are They Credible?
- Understanding the Foreclosure Process in CO
- Can I Sell My House in Foreclosure in Fort Collins?